North Brunswick Chiropractor Brunswick Chiropractic NJ 08902 East Brunswick We help our patients put their pain at ease so they can focus on what they love. Schedule Appointment. Professional Team. Progressive Approach. Quality Services. Local Provider. Highlights: Delivering Quality Chiropractic Services, Large Clinical Systems Available.
Welcome To Brunswick Chiropractic Center of NJ, LLC
Brunswick Chiropractic Center of NJ, LLC, located in the heart of North Brunswick, NJ is the area’s premier chiropractic office. Dr’s. Kosin and our highly skilled team want to be your natural healthcare provider. At Brunswick Chiropractic Center of NJ, LLC, we believe everyone should be able to move, work and play at their best, regardless of age. We offer a wide range of the most advanced chiropractic techniques, modalities and therapies to eliminate pain, enhance performance and improve mobility and function.
Been in an auto accident? Small fender bender left you feeling no pain? Sometimes symptoms are not seen or felt right away. Whiplash injuries need to be taken very seriously! Whiplash injury and it’s symptoms can take weeks or months to manifest, leaving you feeling perfectly fine in the meantime.
Often times, people don’t seek treatment after a car accident because they don’t feel pain. It is ALWAYS recommended that car accident victims seek an immediate medical evaluation. The most common injury to the neck is a whiplash injury. Whiplash is caused by a sudden movement of the head, either backward, forward, or sideways, that results in the damage to the supporting muscles, ligaments and other connective tissues in the neck and upper back.
The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Examined After A Car Accident:
- You may be injured and not know it.
- Injuries such as whiplash usually may not show any symptoms for hours, days or even weeks later. At MaxHealth Chiropractic, whiplash injuries are detected before symptoms appear.
- Medical professionals agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are critical and the time treatment can be most effective.
- Many injuries from automobile accidents occur at speeds of 6-12 MPH. Cars are designed not show much damage, but your body might.
- A soft-tissue injury can be permanent. Scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future without treatment.
- Getting prompt medical treatment preserves your legal rights and supports any claims you might make regarding accident injuries that involve insurance companies and legal counsel.
- If you are not injured, you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and found out everything was fine.
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and more treatments are required.
- Many injuries will not heal on their own. Prompt functional treatment can restore normal function and prevent complications in the future.
- Emergency room personnel specialize in treating life threatening injuries and more visible injuries like broken bones, cuts and bruises. When it comes to injuries like soft tissue trauma and whiplash, an emergency room exam may not find the problems.
We will show you how to improve your quality of life.
- Average Life Span In 1900: 49
- Average Life Span Today: 77.6
- 85 in 100 adults currently experience back pain